// Provide alternate content for browsers that do not support scripting // or for those that have scripting disabled. Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Adobe Flash Player.
PDF to Flash, Digital Catalog, Virtual Magazine, Flash Magazine, Digital Magazine, Digital Newspaper, IHDP Page Flip Software, PDF to Flip Page, Convert PDF to Flash, E-Publishing, Online Catalog, Online Magazine, Online Publishing, Flip to pdf
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of 2011-12 Winter Bulletin
2011-12 Winter Bulletin
IHSAA Offi ce Contacts
All changes to the Winter Bulletin during the past year are shown in italics.
IHSAA PROTOCOL FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF NATIONAL
Girls & Boys Basketball
3. Semi-States – March 17
32. Boonville (6): Boonville, Evansville Bosse, Evansville Memorial, Gibson Southern, Mount
63. Barr-Reeve (6): Barr-Reeve, Loogootee, North Daviess, Shoals, Vincennes Rivet,
33. Wheeler (6): Bowman Leadership Academy, Hammond Bishop Noll, Lake Station Edison,
Note: The second team listed in the bracket will be home team.
g. Pre-School Children
(2) Each daily paper in the tourney center and each daily paper in the city of
(3) Each seat to be allocated in Hulman Center or Conseco Fieldhouse will
D. State Finals
a. Corrections/Additions/Errors – prior to opening day of your respective
graphs and take short fi lm, video and audio clips of IHSAA Tournament events
6. The center school shall furnish a complete fi nancial report to the IHSAA and
the host team is the fi rst-named team it shall wear dark colored uniforms but have
2. For State – Advanced written request must be fi led by the sports editor with the
G. The throwing of articles, including toilet tissue, is not allowed.
Special Note: The IHSAA has adopted a specifi c protocol regarding the management
7. New Palestine (11): Franklin Central, Indianapolis Cathedral, Morristown, New Palestine,
e. 5 to staff of 3rd and 4th place team
(3) The 3rd alternate will be the 9th place winner in that event from the sec-
b. The photographer should be dressed appropriately and “neutrally” (not in
C. The use of pep bands is permitted.
Tournament events cannot be reproduced, rebroadcast or used for any other
XXIII REPORTING STATE TOURNAMENT RESULTS
Girls & Boys
*5:30 p.m. – Swimming Preliminaries
16. New Palestine (10): Centerville, Connersville, Eastern Hancock, Greenfi eld-Central,
Cathedral, Indianapolis Lutheran, Indianapolis Scecina, Lawrence Central, Lawrence
D. Pre-School Children
E. CHANGES AFTER SEEDING DEADLINE
VII FINANCIAL TERMS
for the state plus. The state standard may not be achieved by a swimmer who
ommended that the meet director should be an individual who is not coaching
Saturday morning prior to diving preliminaries – 8:00 a.m.
C. Participating Schools
XX STATE SWIMMING STANDARDS
2. Elimination of December Certifi ed Weight Report
allowance granted each day for all wrestlers up to a maximum of two pounds.
F. Weigh-In Sheets and Scorebooks – Weigh-ins should be recorded in ink on a weigh-
and crowd control (hereinafter known as the local arrangements).
of IHSAA Tournament events and the live audio and visual broadcasts of IHSAA
3. Under no circumstance may still photographs, fi lms, videos or audio tapes, in
7. Twin Lakes (11): Cass, Caston, Frontier, Logansport, North White, Pioneer, Rensselaer
1. Calumet: Calumet, East Chicago Central.
entry procedures may be found on the WR tab at the link entitled Tournament
B. The IHSAA copy of the sectional entry list is the offi cial copy.
c. A returning champion or runner-up in the same weight class;
h. Flagrant Misconduct – The advancement procedure above shall also apply
Center Grove High School, 2717 S. Morgantown Road, Greenwood:
wrestle at the same weight class for each match of the team tournament series.
stalling shall be declared the winner.