Date: Tuesday, May 26.
From Regionals to State Finals – 1st, 2nd and 3rd place regional winners in all individual events and relays plus any individual meeting or relay team the 3 Participant Standard in the regional finals of their event. An individual or relay
team shall not advance to the state finals from the regional finals unless the time is recorded by fully automatic timing (FAT). If there are less than 3 in any event meeting the 3 Participant Standard, the next best regional finishers shall be
added to bring the total number of entrants to 27 in each event.
- 1. Bedford North Lawrence (4) | 5:45 pm ET Results
Feeder Sectionals: Bloomington North, Corydon Central, Jeffersonville, Seymour.
- 2. Ben Davis (4) | 6 pm ET Results
Feeder Sectionals: Ben Davis, Lawrence Central, Muncie Southside, Pendleton Heights.
- 3. Bremen (4) | 6 pm ET Results
Feeder Sectionals: Bremen, Madison-Grant, Rochester, Warsaw.
- 4. Chesterton (4) | 5:30 pm CT Results
Feeder Sectionals: Chesterton, Hammond Morton, Kankakee Valley, Lowell.
- 5. Evansville Central (4) | 5:30 pm CT Results
Feeder Sectionals: Mt. Vernon, Perry Central, Princeton, Terre Haute North.
- 6. Fort Wayne Northrop (4) | 5:30 pm ET Results
Feeder Sectionals: Angola, Bluffton, Fort Wayne Northrop, Huntington North.
- 7. Shelbyville (4) | 6 pm ET Results
Feeder Sectionals: Columbus East, Connersville, Franklin County, Shelbyville.
- 8. West Lafayette (4) | 6 pm ET Results
Feeder Sectionals: Benton Central, Harrison (West Lafayette), Noblesville, South Putnam.