2005-06 IHSAA Boys Swimming & Diving State Tournament Series
Dates: Thursday, Feb. 16 (swimming prelims); Saturday, Feb. 18 (All rounds of diving and swimming consolations and finals).
Admission: $4.00 per session; $7.00 all sessions.
Swimming Advancement: 1. First place sectional winners in each event qualifies for the state meet plus; 2. Any contestant who equals or betters the state time standard in their respective event in the consolation finals or championship finals of the sectional qualifies for the state plus; 3. The next fastest number of contestants in the state that would bring the total number of state meet entrants to thirty-two (32) in each event. In the event that a tie exists for the 32nd position, the state qualifier shall be determined by the fastest preliminary time of both swimmers. If preliminary times are identical, both swimmers shall advance.
Diving Advancement: First through fourth place winners will qualify for the diving regional.
2. Ben Davis (12): Beech Grove, Ben Davis, Decatur Central, Franklin Central, Indiana School for the Deaf, Indianapolis Cardinal Ritter, Indianapolis Scecina, Indianapolis Arsenal Technical, International, Roncalli, Speedway, Warren Central.
(11): Brebeuf Jesuit,
4. Columbus North (15): Batesville, Columbus East, Columbus North, East Central, Greensburg, Jennings County, Lawrenceburg, Madison, Milan, Oldenburg Academy, Salem, Scottsburg, Seymour, South Dearborn, Southwestern (Hanover).
7. Crown Point (15): Crown Point, East Chicago Central, Griffith, Hammond, Hammond Clark, Hammond Morton, Hanover Central, Highland, Kankakee Valley, Lake Central, Lowell, Munster, North Newton, Rensselaer Central, South Newton.
8. Fort Wayne South Side (11): Carroll (Fort Wayne), Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger, Fort Wayne Bishop Luers, Fort Wayne Canterbury, Fort Wayne Concordia Lutheran, Fort Wayne Elmhurst, Fort Wayne Northrop, Fort Wayne North Side, Fort Wayne Snider, Fort Wayne South Side, Fort Wayne Wayne.
(11): Adams Central,
Bellmont, Bluffton, Blackford,
Center Grove, Franklin Community,
12. Jasper (17): Charlestown, Corydon Central, Floyd Central, Heritage Hills, Jasper, Jeffersonville, New Albany, North Harrison, Northeast Dubois, Pike Central, Providence, Silver Creek, South Knox, South Spencer, Southridge, Tell City, Vincennes Lincoln.
13. LaPorte (13): Andrean, Calumet, Chesterton, Gary Roosevelt, Gary West Side, Gary Wirt, Hobart, LaPorte, Merrillville, Michigan City, Portage, Valparaiso, Wheeler.
14. Mooresville (10): Bedford North Lawrence, Bloomington North, Bloomington South, Brown County, Edgewood, Martinsville, Mooresville, Terre Haute North, Terre Haute South, West Vigo.
16. New Palestine (10): Centerville, Connersville, Eastern Hancock, Greenfield-Central, Hagerstown, Mount Vernon (Fortville), New Castle, New Palestine, Richmond, Rushville.
18. South Bend Riley (10): Bremen, Mishawaka, Mishawaka Marian, New Prairie, Penn, South Bend Adams, South Bend Clay, South Bend Riley, South Bend St. Joseph’s, South Bend Washington.
19. Wawasee (12): Columbia City, Culver Academies, Fairfield, Knox, Manchester, Northfield, Oregon-Davis, Plymouth, Rochester, Tippecanoe Valley, Warsaw, Wawasee.
20. West Lafayette (11): Benton Central, Carroll (Flora), Cass, Delphi, Harrison (West Lafayette), Lafayette Central Catholic, Lafayette Jefferson, Logansport, McCutcheon, Pioneer, Twin Lakes, West Lafayette.
Regionals (Diving only)
Dates: Tuesday, Feb. 21.
Diving Advancement: First through eighth place winners will qualify for the state finals.
(5): Avon, Ben
Davis, Crawfordsville, New
Prelims: Friday, Feb. 24; Starting time is 6 p.m. EST.
Finals: Saturday, Feb. 25; Diving prelims and semis begin at 9 a.m. EST; Consolations and finals for all events begin at 1 p.m. EST.
Admission: $8.00 per session or $12.00 both days.
Site: Indiana University Natatorium,
IUPUI, 901 W.