2004-05 IHSAA Girls Swimming & Diving Sectionals
Date: February 3, 5, 2005
Advancement: All first place swimming event winners in each sectional will advance to the state meet along with any participant who equals or betters the state time standard in that event’s consolation or championship heat. The next fastest times in each event also will qualify in order to bring the field to 32 entrants. For diving, the top four participants at each site will advance to one of four diving regionals.
1. Avon (9):
3. Ben Davis (13): Beech Grove, Ben Davis, Decatur Central, Franklin Central, Indianapolis Deaf School, Indianapolis Arlington, Indianapolis Cardinal Ritter, Indianapolis Scecina, Indianapolis Arsenal Technical, International, Roncalli, Speedway, Warren Central.
4. Carmel (11): Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory,
Center Grove, Franklin Community,
6. Chesterton (11): Calumet, Chesterton, Gary Roosevelt, Gary West Side, Hobart, LaPorte, Merrillville, Michigan City, Portage, Valparaiso, Wheeler.
Batesville, Columbus East, Columbus North, East Central, Greensburg, Jennings
10. Crown Point (16): Crown Point, East Chicago Central, Griffith, Hammond, Hammond Clark, Hammond Gavit, Hammond Morton, Hammond Bishop Noll, Highland, Kankakee Valley, Lake Central, Lowell, Munster, North Newton, Rensselaer Central, South Newton.
11. Fort Wayne South Side (10): Carroll (FW), Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger, Fort Wayne Bishop Luers, Fort Wayne Canterbury, Fort Wayne Concordia, Fort Wayne Northrop, Fort Wayne North Side, Fort Wayne Snider, Fort Wayne South Side, Fort Wayne Wayne.
14. Jasper (17): Charlestown, Corydon Central, Floyd Central, Forest Park, Heritage Hills, Jasper, Jeffersonville, New Albany, North Harrison, Northeast Dubois, Pike Central, Providence, Silver Creek, South Spencer, Southridge, Tell City, Vincennes Lincoln.
16. Mount Vernon
19. South Bend Riley (10): Bremen, Mishawaka, Mishawaka Marian, New Prairie, Penn, South Bend Adams, South Bend Clay, South Bend Riley, South Bend St. Joseph’s, South Bend Washington.
20. Warsaw (11): Columbia City, Culver Academies, Fairfield, Knox, Manchester, Oregon-Davis, Plymouth, Rochester, Tippecanoe Valley, Warsaw, Wawasee.