Entry List Deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2014, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT.
Tournament Draw Date: Sunday, October 12, 2014, 7 pm ET / 6 pm CT.
Class 6A: Oct. 24, 31, 2014.
Class 5A-1A: Oct. 24, 31, Nov. 7, 2014.
Times: 7 pm local time or as determined by host school.
Admission: $6 per person.
Class 6A Bracket | Class 5A Bracket | Class 4A Bracket | Class 3A Bracket | Class 2A Bracket | Class A Bracket
Approved Broadcasters List (11/5/14)
Determining Home Team
First Round: The second-named team in the blind draw is host school unless the two teams agree to switch the site.
Semifinals: The team without a home game will host. Exception: The bye team will always be the visitor. If both teams were home or both were visitors, the second-named team in the quarter bracket will host. In 5A, in the four team sectionals, the second-named team will host.
Championships: Host team will be the team that has played the most away games. If both teams have played the same number of away games, the bottom bracket team shall host.
Class 6A (32 schools)
1. (4): Crown Point, Lafayette Jefferson, Lake Central, Merrillville.
2. (4): Chesterton, Penn, Portage, Valparaiso.
3. (4): Carroll (Fort Wayne), Fort Wayne Northrop, Homestead, Warsaw.
4. (4): Carmel, Fishers, Hamilton Southeastern, Noblesville.
5. (4): Avon, Ben Davis, Brownsburg, Pike.
6. (4): Lawrence Central, Lawrence North, North Central (Indianapolis), Warren Central.
7. (4): Franklin Central, Indianapolis Arsenal Technical, Perry Meridian, Southport.
8. (4): Center Grove, Columbus North, Jeffersonville, New Albany.
Class 5A (34 schools)
9. (5): LaPorte, Michigan City, Mishawaka, Munster, South Bend Adams.
10. (4): Concord, Elkhart Central, Elkhart Memorial, Goshen.
11. (4): Harrison (West Lafayette), Kokomo, McCutcheon, Westfield.
12. (4): Fort Wayne North Side, Fort Wayne Snider, Fort Wayne Wayne, Huntington North.
13. (5): Anderson, Decatur Central, Indianapolis Cathedral, Richmond, Zionsville.
14. (4): Floyd Central, Franklin Community, Jennings County, Whiteland Community.
15. (4): Bedford North Lawrence, Bloomington North, Bloomington South, Martinsville.
16. (4): Castle, Evansville North, Terre Haute North, Terre Haute South.
Class 4A (63 Schools)
17. (8): East Chicago Central, Gary West Side, Griffith, Hammond Clark, Hammond Gavit, Hammond Morton, Highland, Lowell.
18. (8): Hobart, Kankakee Valley, New Prairie, Plymouth, South Bend Clay, South Bend Riley, South Bend St. Joseph, South Bend Washington.
19. (8): Angola, DeKalb, East Noble, Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger, Leo, Northridge, NorthWood, Wawasee.
20. (8): Columbia City, Fort Wayne South Side, Frankfort, Jay County, Logansport, Marion, New Haven, Norwell.
21. (7): Beech Grove, Greenfield-Central, Mt. Vernon (Fortville), Muncie Central, New Castle, New Palestine, Pendleton Heights.
22. (8): Danville, Indianapolis Bishop Chatard, Indianapolis Northwest, Lebanon, Mooresville, Northview, Plainfield, Roncalli.
23. (8): Columbus East, Connersville, East Central, Franklin County, Greenwood, Madison, Shelbyville, South Dearborn.
24. (8): Boonville, Evansville Central, Evansville F.J. Reitz, Evansville Harrison, Jasper, Owen Valley, Seymour, Silver Creek.
Class 3A (63 Schools)
25. (7): Andrean, Calumet, Gary Roosevelt, Glenn, Hammond, Knox, Mishawaka Marian.
26. (8): Culver Academies, Fairfield, Jimtown, Maconaquah, Peru, Rochester, Tippecanoe Valley, Twin Lakes.
27. (8): Bellmont, Fort Wayne Bishop Luers, Fort Wayne Concordia, Garrett, Heritage, Lakeland, West Noble, Whitko.
28. (8): Blackford, Delta, Eastbrook, Mississinewa, Northwestern, West Lafayette, Western, Yorktown.
29. (8): Brebeuf Jesuit, Crawfordsville, Edgewood, Greencastle, North Montgomery, Tri-West Hendricks, West Vigo, Western Boone.
30. (8): Batesville, Greensburg, Guerin Catholic, Hamilton Heights, Indian Creek, Indianapolis Marshall, Lawrenceburg, Rushville.
31. (8): Brown County, Brownstown Central, Charlestown, Corydon Central, Mitchell, North Harrison, Salem, Washington.
32. (8): Evansville Bosse, Evansville Reitz Memorial, Gibson Southern, Heritage Hills, Mt. Vernon, Pike Central, Princeton, Vincennes Lincoln.
Class 2A (64 Schools)
33. (8): Boone Grove, Bowman Academy, Hammond Bishop Noll, North Judson, North Newton, Rensselaer Central, River Forest, Wheeler.
34. (8): Bremen, Central Noble, Churubusco, Eastside, Manchester, Prairie Heights, Wabash, Woodlan.
35. (8): Benton Central, Cass, Delphi, Lafayette Central Catholic, North Putnam, Southmont, Taylor, Tipton.
36. (8): Alexandria, Bluffton, Eastern (Greentown), Elwood, Frankton, Lapel, Madison-Grant, Oak Hill.
37. (8): Cascade, Cloverdale, Indianapolis Cardinal Ritter, Indianapolis Washington, Monrovia, Park Tudor, South Vermillion, Speedway.
38. (8): Centerville, Heritage Christian, Indianapolis Broad Ripple, Indianapolis Scecina, Knightstown, Shenandoah, Union County, Winchester.
39. (8): Clarksville, Crawford County, Eastern (Pekin), Indianapolis Manual, Milan, Paoli, Providence, Triton Central.
40. (8): Eastern Greene, Evansville Mater Dei, Forest Park, North Posey, South Spencer, Southridge, Sullivan, Tell City.
Class A (61 Schools)
41. (8): Culver Community, Lake Station Edison, LaVille, South Central (Union Mills), Triton, West Central, Whiting, Winamac.
42. (8): Carroll (Flora), Caston, Frontier, North White, Pioneer, Seeger, South Newton, Tri-County.
43. (7): Adams Central, Fremont, North Miami, Northfield, South Adams, Southern Wells, Southwood.
44. (7): Clinton Central, Clinton Prairie, Indiana School for the Deaf, Indianapolis Shortridge, Sheridan, Tindley, Tri-Central.
45. (8): Cambridge City Lincoln, Eastern Hancock, Hagerstown, Monroe Central, Northeastern, Tri, Union City, Wes-Del.
46. (8): Edinburgh, Indianapolis Howe, Indianapolis Lutheran, North Decatur, South Decatur, South Putnam, Trinity Lutheran, West Washington.
47. (8): Attica, Covington, Fountain Central, North Central (Farmersburg), North Vermillion, Riverton Parke, Rockville, Turkey Run.
48 (7): Linton-Stockton, North Daviess, North Knox, Perry Central, Springs Valley, Tecumseh, Wood Memorial.
1. Banners and posters are not allowed.
2. No battery or electronic noise makers, fireworks, recorded music, sirens or whistles are allowed.
3. Throwing of articles, including toilet tissue and baby powder, is not allowed.
4. No live animal mascots are permitted at anytime.
The facility should be as neutral as possible without any enhancements that emphasize a home team.