17. Griffith (7): Gary Roosevelt, Gary Wallace, Griffith, Hammond, Hammond Clark, Hammond Gavit, Lighthouse CPA.
18. Hanover Central (7): Andrean, Calumet, Hanover Central, Kankakee Valley, Knox, New Prairie, Wheeler.
19. Glenn (6): Culver Academies, Glenn, Jimtown, Mishawaka Marian, Rochester, South Bend St. Joseph.
20. Western (7): Benton Central, Maconaquah, Northwestern, Peru, Twin Lakes, West Lafayette, Western.
21. NorthWood (7): Fairfield, Lakeland, NorthWood, Tippecanoe Valley, Wawasee, West Noble, Whitko.
22. Garrett (7): Angola, Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger, Fort Wayne Bishop Luers, Fort Wayne Concordia Lutheran, Garrett, Leo, New Haven.
23. Bellmont (6): Bellmont, Columbia City, Eastbrook, Heritage, Mississinewa, Norwell.
24. Blackford (6): Blackford, Delta, Hamilton Heights, Muncie Central, Muncie Southside, Yorktown.
25. Western Boone (5) Crawfordsville, Frankfort, Lebanon, North Montgomery, Western Boone.
26. Brebeuf Jesuit (5): Brebeuf Jesuit, Guerin Catholic, Herron, Indianapolis Bishop Chatard, Indianapolis Marshall.
27. Danville (5): Beech Grove, Danville Community, Greencastle, Indian Creek, Tri-West Hendricks.
28. West Vigo (5): Brown County, Edgewood, Northview, Owen Valley, West Vigo.
29. Rushville (6): Batesville, Franklin County, Greensburg, Lawrenceburg, Rushville Consolidated, South Dearborn.
30. Charlestown (8): Brownstown Central, Charlestown, Corydon Central, Madison, North Harrison, Salem, Scottsburg, Silver Creek.
31. Vincennes Lincoln (7): Heritage Hills, Jasper, Mitchell, Pike Central, Southridge, Vincennes Lincoln, Washington.
32. Boonville (7): Boonville, Evansville Bosse, Evansville Mater Dei, Evansville Reitz Memorial, Gibson Southern, Mt. Vernon, Princeton Community.
33. Whiting (7): Boone Grove, Bowman Academy, Hammond Bishop Noll, Hebron, Lake Station Edison, River Forest, Whiting.
34. Winamac (5): Delphi, North Judson-San Pierre, North Newton, Rensselaer Central, Winamac Community.
35. Central Noble (6): Bremen, Central Noble, Fremont, LaVille, Prairie Heights, Westview.
36. Bluffton (7): Adams Central, Bluffton, Churubusco, Eastside, Fort Wayne Canterbury, South Adams, Woodlan.
37. Northfield (7): Cass, Manchester, North Miami, Northfield, Oak Hill, Southwood, Wabash.
38. Southmont (6): Clinton Central, Fountain Central, Riverton Parke, Seeger, South Vermillion, Southmont.
39. Elwood (7): Alexandria, Eastern (Greentown), Elwood Community, Madison-Grant, Sheridan, Taylor, Tipton.
40. Shenandoah (6): Frankton, Lapel, Muncie Burris, Shenandoah, Wapahani, Winchester Community.
41. Eastern Hancock (7): Cambridge City Lincoln, Centerville, Eastern Hancock, Hagerstown, Knightstown, Northeastern, Union County.
42. Indianapolis Howe (6): Heritage Christian, Indianapolis Broad Ripple, Indianapolis Howe, Indianapolis Scecina, Indianapolis Shortridge, Park Tudor.
43. Indianapolis Emmerich Manual (6): Indianapolis Cardinal Ritter, Indianapolis Crispus Attucks, Indianapolis Emmerich Manual, Indianapolis Washington, Irvington Preparatory, Triton Central.
44. Speedway (7): Cascade, Cloverdale, Covenant Christian (Indianapolis), Monrovia, North Putnam, South Putnam, Speedway.
45. Milan (6): Austin, Milan, North Decatur, South Ripley, Southwestern (Hanover), Switzerland County.
46. Eastern (Pekin) (6): Clarksville, Crawford County, Eastern (Pekin), Henryville, Paoli, Providence.
47. North Knox (6): Eastern Greene, Linton-Stockton, North Central (Farmersburg), North Knox, South Knox, Sullivan.
48. Forest Park (5): Forest Park, North Posey, Perry Central, South Spencer, Tell City.
49. Kouts (7): 21st Century Charter - Gary, Covenant Christian (DeMotte), Kouts, Marquette Catholic, Morgan Township, Washington Township, Westville.
50. West Central (6): Caston, North White, Pioneer, South Newton, Tri-County, West Central.
51. Triton (6): Argos, Culver Community, LaCrosse, Oregon-Davis, South Central (Union Mills), Triton.
52. Hamilton (7): Bethany Christian, Elkhart Christian Academy, Fort Wayne Blackhawk Christian, Hamilton, Howe, Lakeland Christian, Lakewood Park Christian.
53. North Vermillion (6): Attica, Covington, Lafayette Central Catholic, North Vermillion, Rockville, Turkey Run.
54. Rossville (6): Carroll (Flora), Clinton Prairie, Faith Christian, Frontier, Rossville, Tri-Central.
55. Southern Wells (6): Cowan, Daleville, Liberty Christian, Monroe Central, Southern Wells, Wes-Del.
56. Randolph Southern (6): Blue River Valley, Randolph Southern, Seton Catholic, Tri, Union (Modoc), Union City.
57. Clay City (6): Bloomfield, Clay City, Eminence, Shakamak, Union (Dugger), White River Valley.
58. Bethesda Christian (8): Bethesda Christian, Fall Creek Academy, Indiana School for the Deaf, Indiana Math & Science, Indianapolis Metropolitan, International, Tindley, University.
59. Morristown (8): Baptist Academy, Edinburgh, Greenwood Christian Academy, Indianapolis Arlington, Indianapolis Lutheran, Morristown, Southwestern (Shelbyville), Waldron.
60. Jac-Cen-Del (6): Hauser, Jac-Cen-Del, Oldenburg Academy, Rising Sun, Shawe Memorial, South Decatur.
61. Orleans (6): Crothersville, Medora, Orleans, Springs Valley, Trinity Lutheran, West Washington.
62. New Washington (6): Borden, Christian Academy of Indiana, Lanesville, New Washington, Rock Creek Academy, South Central (Elizabeth).
63. Loogootee (6): Barr-Reeve, Loogootee, North Daviess, Shoals, Vincennes Rivet, Washington Catholic.
64. Wood Memorial (5): Cannelton, Evansville Day, Northeast Dubois, Tecumseh, Wood Memorial.
Sectional Host Site Selection
Sectional host sites are determined based on recommendations from school administrators within each sectional grouping.
Principals should inform all of the following tourney restrictions:
A. No publications, brochures, fliers, etc. of any kind, whether for sale or free-of-charge, are to be distributed at IHSAA tournament events without prior approval from the IHSAA.
B. Balloons, banners and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
C. Cowbells and other such noise devices, banners, shakers on sticks, signs, posters, etc., are not permitted.
D. No live animal mascots are permitted.
E. Line-up lanes of fans shall not be permitted on the playing floor at any time.
F. Audio/video devices are not permitted on the playing floor.
G. The throwing of articles, including toilet tissue, is not allowed.
It shall be the responsibility of each high school principal to see that the above restrictions are enforced.
*The use of high school pep bands at this IHSAA tourney is permitted.