// Provide alternate content for browsers that do not support scripting // or for those that have scripting disabled. Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Adobe Flash Player.
PDF to Flash, Digital Catalog, Virtual Magazine, Flash Magazine, Digital Magazine, Digital Newspaper, IHDP Page Flip Software, PDF to Flip Page, Convert PDF to Flash, E-Publishing, Online Catalog, Online Magazine, Online Publishing, Flip to pdf
Table of Contents for the Digital Edition of 2011 Fall Bulletin
2011 Fall Bulletin
IHSAA Office Contacts
All policy changes to the Fall Bulletin during the past year are shown in italics.
In an effort to prevent the recurrence of unfortunate incidents that occur in any varsity, reserve
7. Spinal subluxation and service of a home health aide
may so advise the officials during an appropriate stoppage of play and the
Boys & Girls Cross Country
9. South Bend Riley (11): Bremen, Glenn, LaVille, Mishawaka, Mishawaka Marian, Penn,
30. Jasper (10): Forest Park, Heritage Hills, Jasper, Loogootee, Northeast Dubois, Perry
(3) principal must notify a member of the IHSAA Staff no later than the next
4. Mental Attitude Award – Girls
XIII NEWS MEDIA
Tournament expenditure and, if done, is the sole expense of the participating
IV SELECTION OF TEAMS
Sectional 19 – Bellmont, Blackford, Eastbrook, Maconaquah, Mississinewa, Peru,
VII ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS – Only those schools holding full membership in the Association
2. Game Ball
ately after the coin toss. Such persons shall line up on the sideline in front
to this area approximately 10 minutes after completion of game and losing
the discretion of the host school as to the number of media credentials al-
2. P.A. Announcer – Each school should provide a spotter to assist the an-
d. Tournament Director – $75.
b. Game balls will be shipped via U.P.S. to the host school.
IHSAA (317-846-6601) for state championship events.
XVII TIE GAMES – Procedures to be used to break ties in all high school VARSITY foot-
14. Kankakee Valley (11): Hanover Central, Kankakee Valley, Lowell, North Judson-San
if reported to IHSAA Executive Staff member. Cell phone: Cox 317-339-4452;
where the contest is held is hereby prohibited in all sports, except football. (Rule
postpone the tournament and contact the Commissioner for further instruc-
sible. The players will count and keep score for each other. The 4 low 18-hole
the lowest four scores is declared the winner. If a tie exists, the number 5
5. Any videotaping, filming, and taking still photography is not an authorized
Boys & Girls Soccer
offensive or abusive language or gestures, leaving the team area to enter the
(2) If the score remains tied, continue the sudden victory kicks with the
Boys Class A and 2A
30. Jeffersonville (5): Corydon Central, Floyd Central, Jasper, Jeffersonville, New Albany.
30. Floyd Central (5): Corydon Central, Floyd Central, Jasper, Jeffersonville, New Albany.
7. Columbus North: Winners at East Central, Edgewood, Richmond, Seymour.
BOYS AND GIRLS
D. Each principal is responsible for checking the eligibility of entrants before permit-
of action should arise out of the contest or tournament which was not the result
resumed on the next available date, including Friday. Suspended contests shall
Sectionals, Regionals, Semi-States, State
BOYS AND GIRLS
the action of the game or games shall not exceed a total of three and one-half
1. No more than 16 dual contests; and
third time for the same injury, illness, then coaches must move other players
(1) Any competition against players from another school, regardless of the
29. Kokomo (6): Eastern (Greentown), Kokomo, Northwestern, Taylor, Tipton, Western.
8. Jasper: Winners at Loogootee vs. North Daviess; Jasper vs. Vincennes Lincoln.
2. Substitute/s may compete in either singles or doubles, not both. This starts
(2) principal must certify the eligibility of individual to center school and
XI FINANCIAL TERMS
D. Negative Playing Conditions: Inclement Weather, Ground Conditions and Other
B. Photographers desiring to take pictures shall make previous arrangements with the
B. All video, broadcast, title and broadcast rights for IHSAA Tournament events are
B. Regionals – Saturday, October 15, Morning Session – 10:00 a.m.; Afternoon
1. the student missed compliance with the 50% rule by a minimal number of his
doubles team from a semi-state team, the doubles team(s) with the greater
J. Approved Volleyballs
7. McCutcheon (6): Harrison (West Lafayette), Kokomo, Lafayette Jefferson, Logansport,
39. Madison-Grant (6): Alexandria, Eastern (Greentown), Elwood Community, Madison-Grant,
D. News Media
Searcy 812/333-6058 – 317/339-4453; Wynns 317/466-9908 – 317/339-
D. State Finals
b. Licensed volleyball officials are required.
authorized by the IHSAA. Under no circumstances may photographs taken during
4. Any still photography, filming, video taping and audio taping shall be conducted