Entry List Deadline: Thursday, Feb. 9, 2022, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT.
Thursday, Feb. 16, 2023 (Swimming Preliminaries).
Saturday, Feb. 18, 2023 (Diving, Consolations & Finals in Swimming events).
Admission: $7 per session; $12 all sessions. Children age 5 and younger admitted free.
1. First place sectional winners in each event qualify for the state meet plus
2. Any contestant who equals or betters the state time standard in their respective event in the consolation finals or championship finals of the sectional qualifies for the state. The state standard may not be achieved by a swimmer who is competing as the first leg of a relay.
3. The next fastest number of contestants in the state that would bring the total number of state meet entrants to thirty-two (32) in each event. In the event that a tie exists for the 32nd position, the tie shall stand and both swimmers shall advance to the state championships.
1. First through fourth place sectional winners will qualify for the diving regional.
2. First through eighth place regional winners will qualify for the state finals.
Admission: $7 per person. Children age 5 and younger admitted free.
Advancement: First through eighth place participants will qualify for the state finals.
Site: Indiana University Natatorium, IUPUI, 901 W. New York St., Indianapolis | Website
Admission: $10 per session or $19 both days general admission. Children 5 years and younger admitted free for general admission seating only. All tickets are digital only through your mobile phone and may be purchased via GoFan beginning Monday, Feb. 20.
A limited number of $22 reserved seating tickets will be available for purchase (good for both days) (8 tickets per purchase max). Reserved seating for a single session is not be available.
Videostream: All competition will be streamed live at IHSAAtv.org via pay-per-view for $10 for Friday's preliminaries only or $15 for both days.
The top 16 in each swimming event during Friday’s prelims will return for competition on Saturday with the top eight individuals vying for state championship honors. Those finishing nine through 16 on Friday will make up the competitors in the consolation heats. All diving will take place on Saturday with the top 20 of 32 competitors advancing from the prelims to the semis after five dives each. After three dives each in the semis, the top 16 will advance to the final round for another three dives each.
Friday, Feb. 24, 2023 | Preliminaries
6 pm ET / 5 pm CT | Swimming Preliminaries
Saturday, Feb. 25, 2023
9 am ET / 8 am CT | Diving Preliminaries, Semifinals
1 pm ET / 12 pm CT | Championship and Consolation Finals in all swimming events; Diving Finals