Entry List Deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT.
Class 6A: Oct. 27; Nov. 3, 2017.
Class 5A-1A: Oct. 20, 27, Nov. 3, 2017.
Times: 7 pm local time or as determined by host school.
Admission: $6 per person.
Determining Home Team
First Round: The second-named team in the blind draw is host school unless the two teams agree to switch the site.
Semifinals: The team without a home game will host. Exception: The bye team will always be the visitor. If both teams were hosts or both were visitors, the second-named team in the quarter bracket will host. In 6A & 5A, in the four team sectionals, the second-named team will host.
Championships: Host team will be the team that has played the most away games. If both teams have played the same number of away games, the bottom bracket team shall host.
Class 6A (32 schools)
1. (4): Crown Point, Lake Central, Merrillville, Portage.
2. (4): Chesterton, Penn, Valparaiso, Warsaw Community.
3. (4): Carroll (Fort Wayne), Fort Wayne Northrop, Fort Wayne Snider, Homestead.
4. (4): Carmel, Lafayette Jefferson, Noblesville, Westfield.
5. (4): Fishers, Hamilton Southeastern, North Central (Indianapolis), Pike.
6. (4): Ben Davis, Lawrence Central, Lawrence North, Warren Central.
7. (4): Avon, Brownsburg, Perry Meridian, Southport.
8. (4): Center Grove, Columbus North, Franklin Central, Jeffersonville.
Class 5A (37 schools)
9. (4): LaPorte, Michigan City, Munster, South Bend Adams.
10. (5): Concord, Elkhart Central, Elkhart Memorial, Fort Wayne North Side, Goshen.
11. (4): Harrison (West Lafayette), Huntington North, Kokomo, McCutcheon.
12. (5): Anderson, Greenfield-Central, Muncie Central, New Palestine, Zionsville.
13. (5): Decatur Central, Indianapolis Arsenal Technical, Indianapolis Cathedral, Plainfield, Roncalli.
14. (5): Bloomington North, Bloomington South, Franklin Community, Martinsville, Whiteland Community.
15. (5): Bedford North Lawrence, Columbus East, Floyd Central, New Albany, Seymour.
16. (4): Castle, Evansville North, Terre Haute North Vigo, Terre Haute South Vigo.
Class 4A (64 Schools)
17. (8): East Chicago Central, Gary West Side, Griffith, Hammond, Hammond Gavit, Hammond Morton, Highland, Lowell.
18. (8): Hobart, Kankakee Valley, Mishawaka, New Prairie, South Bend Clay, South Bend Riley, South Bend St. Joseph, South Bend Washington.
19. (8): Angola, Culver Academies, DeKalb, East Noble, Northridge, NorthWood, Plymouth, Wawasee.
20. (8): Columbia City, Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger, Fort Wayne South Side, Fort Wayne Wayne, Jay County, Leo, Logansport, New Haven.
21. (8): Delta, Frankfort, Lebanon, Marion, Mississinewa, Pendleton Heights, Western, Yorktown.
22. (8): Beech Grove, Connersville, Greenwood Community, Mooresville, Mt. Vernon (Fortville), New Castle, Richmond, Shelbyville.
23. (8): East Central, Edgewood, Franklin County, Jennings County, Madison Consolidated, Scottsburg, Silver Creek, South Dearborn.
24. (8): Boonville, Evansville Bosse, Evansville Central, Evansville F.J. Reitz, Evansville Harrison, Jasper, Northview, Owen Valley.
Class 3A (64 Schools)
25. (8): Andrean, Benton Central, Calumet, Hammond Clark, Hanover Central, Twin Lakes, West Lafayette, Wheeler.
26. (8): Blackford, Brebeuf Jesuit, Crawfordsville, Guerin Catholic, Hamilton Heights, North Montgomery, Northwestern, Southmont.
27. (8): Fairfield, Glenn, Jimtown, Knox, Maconaquah, Mishawaka Marian, Peru, Tippecanoe Valley.
28. (8): Bellmont, Fort Wayne Bishop Luers, Fort Wayne Concordia Lutheran, Garrett, Heritage, Lakeland, Norwell, West Noble.
29. (7): Indian Creek, Indianapolis Bishop Chatard, Indianapolis Broad Ripple, Indianapolis Cardinal Ritter, Indianapolis Manual, Indianapolis Northwest, Rushville Consolidated.
30. (8): Brown County, Danville Community, Greencastle, Monrovia, South Vermillion, Sullivan, Tri-West Hendricks, West Vigo.
31. (8): Batesville, Brownstown Central, Charlestown, Corydon Central, Greensburg, Lawrenceburg, North Harrison, Salem.
32. (8): Evansville Memorial, Gibson Southern, Heritage Hills, Mt. Vernon, Pike Central, Princeton Community, Vincennes Lincoln, Washington.
Class 2A (64 Schools)
33. (7): Boone Grove, Gary Roosevelt, Hammond Bishop Noll, Lake Station Edison, North Newton, River Forest, Whiting.
34. (8): Bluffton, Bremen, Central Noble, Manchester, Prairie Heights, Wabash, Whitko, Woodlan.
35. (8): Cass, Delphi Community, Eastbrook, Eastern (Greentown), Oak Hill, Rensselaer Central, Rochester Community, Taylor.
36. (8): Alexandria, Elwood Community, Frankton, Lapel, Madison-Grant, Northeastern, Shenandoah, Winchester Community.
37. (8): Centerville, Eastern Hancock, Heritage Christian, Indianapolis Scecina, Knightstown, Milan, Triton Central, Union County.
38. (8): Cascade, Cloverdale, Indianapolis Washington, North Putnam, Park Tudor, Speedway, Tipton, Western Boone.
39. (8): Clarksville, Crawford County, Eastern (Pekin), Mitchell, Paoli, Perry Central, Providence, Switzerland County.
40. (8): Evansville Mater Dei, Forest Park, Linton-Stockton, North Knox, North Posey, South Spencer, Southridge, Tell City.
Class A (62 Schools)
41. (8): Caston, Culver Community, LaVille, North Judson-San Pierre, South Central (Union Mills), Triton, West Central, Winamac Community.
42. (8): Carroll (Flora), Frontier, Lafayette Central Catholic, North Miami, North White, Pioneer, South Newton, Tri-County.
43. (8): Adams Central, Churubusco, Eastside, Fremont, Northfield, South Adams, Southern Wells, Southwood.
44. (8): Anderson Preparatory Academy, Clinton Central, Clinton Prairie, Monroe Central, Sheridan, Tri-Central, Union City, Wes-Del.
45. (8): Covenant Christian (Indianapolis), Indiana School for the Deaf, Indianapolis Arlington, Indianapolis Howe, Indianapolis Shortridge, South Putnam, Tindley.
46. (8): Cambridge City Lincoln, Edinburgh, Hagerstown, Indianapolis Lutheran, North Decatur, Oldenburg Academy, South Decatur, Tri.
47. (8): Attica, Covington, Fountain Central, North Vermillion, Riverton Parke, Rockville, Seeger, Turkey Run.
48 (8): Eastern Greene, North Central (Farmersburg), North Daviess, Springs Valley, Tecumseh, West Washington, Wood Memorial.
1. Banners and posters are not allowed.
2. No battery powered or electronic noise makers, fireworks, recorded music, sirens or whistles are allowed.
3. Throwing of articles, including toilet tissue and baby powder, is not allowed.
4. No live animal mascots are permitted at anytime.
5. The facility should be as neutral as possible without any enhancements that emphasize a home team.